please no more emails about pot and or the likes

drugs or no drugs...religion or no religion...repeater
or EDP...does it really matter?  if you do, great...if
you don't great...if you feel the need to share your
personal experiences with drugs (psychadelics usually
have the best stories), then let's start emailing each
other off-list about this stuff.

i don't mind my inbox exploding because there was an
EDP upgrade, but to read about people bitching about
drugs and what they do in the own privacy is not my
business.

let's get back to looping and musical equipment
discussions, this is silly (and i've only read one or
two of the druggie emails).

i also realize that this email may spark more
discussion, so in the sense of saving some bandwidth,
email me privately to curse me out for telling you to
keep your drug opinions offlist - i'll happily trade
stories with ya or share my thoughts.

sorry for taking up some more bandwidth on this, but
it is in an effort to prevent this downward spiral and
losing valued list members who offer incredible advice
on gear and looping techniques.

gettin loopy from a machine...e va n