Re: Mega compact looping rig

In a message dated 5/24/03 12:03:21 PM, d.swain@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

<< Im looking at my 2 8 unit racks and thinking there most be something
moe
compact i can use. I have the urge to move around a lot latley, so i was
wondering what compact guitar rigs people are using ? >>

Line 6 Flextone 2 amp with/ 2 DL4s in the amps effects loop.  Most times I
just run the DL4s in series: 1st one mostly for effects, 2nd for loopage.
Other
times I'll add a boss LS2 line switching pedal and either run the DL4s
parallel or throw a PDS8000 in the mix. Also have one patch on the
Flextone set up
as a 3 sec looper mainly for creating droney beds which can then be
captured by
one of the loopers in the effects send/return.  Everything fits in the
back
of the amp for carrying ease.  System can be run in stereo with the
addition of
the Flextone extension cabinet. - Paul