Re: livelooping.com

At 06:07 AM 6/1/2003, SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:
>LD's a fantastic site, a brilliant resource .
>It doesn't have a structure that would lead the curious
>directly to where they could discover new music,

The first link on LD is to the Profiles section, which is not perfect, but
it is the second most popular area of Looper's Delight. Thousands of
people
go there each month to browse through looper's profiles, most of which
have
links to their respective sites and audio files. I go there all the time
discover new music, it seems many others do as well.

We also have the files section where people can upload audio files. That
is
more intended for examples for discussion, however.

>(and I thought there wasn't the server space for loads
>of audio).

I don't want to pay to host 100's of people's mp3 albums, no. I think it
works better for people to have their own individual sites for that and
put
the links in their profile on LD.

>Kim, if you think it would be better to put all this onto LD
>then maybe we should all consider it.

that's up to you, not me. Looper's Delight has always welcomed new
material
from people in the looping community. That's how the entire site was
created.

kim