Loopstock

Louie wrote:

"This is wonderful congratulations to Rick Walker and
all of the others who took the time to organize this
type of events keep it up!"

Thanks so much Louie, but to give complete credit where credit is due:

Both of the wonderful LOOPSTOCK festivals held in San Luis Obispo
 where created entirely by the fabulous looper Hans Lindauer.

I was in awe of them and inspired by how much fun and how much
I learned and what a great feeling of  community that I felt at
both of them, so I tried creating the Y2K2 LOOPFEST and, hopefully,
the Y2K3 Live Looping Festival laster this year in the first week
of October.

Loop on , guys and gals!!!

Rick