Re: Let's cause a scene! (scroll down for survey question)

--- mark <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:
> Exactly, I think we totally agree on this "fact"

When I was writing that, I couldn't help thinking of
the scene in 'Awakenings' where Robert DiNiro's
character is asked "Are you aware of the unconscious
aggression you're exhibiting?" to which he calmly
replies "How could I possibly be aware of it if it's
unconscious?" :-)

> I also think as things progress human interaction
> via computers will
> come closer to physical proximity, similar to the
> way a phone
> conversation can add another level of communication
> with vocal inflections.

Absolutely. So no more emailing in our underwear...

> If you were a woman trolling for music geeks, this
> would be the place!

Good point!

> No one here would deny that it's not a good tool for
> communication, but
> I think our community could use a bit of time out of
> the Matrix.

Another good point!

-t-