Re: Cycletronica

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 12:02  AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:

> I actually was semi-serious with the over all suggestion of
> "Cycletronica" if not with the subgenre suggestions. It attempts to
> move the focus off the process ("live use of a looping tool") and onto
> the audible results.

...and I took it seriously.  As a matter of fact, I took it very
seriously, except I can't help but make a wise ass remark about almost
everything.  It's my nature.

I'm taking it so seriously, that I think I'll co-opt this name, if it's
OK with you.  Cycletronic guitar sounds like a winner in my book!  Way
better than Neo-Esoteric-Wanking (though I still may use that one,
especially as a substitute for the term "Prog-Rock")

Mark Sottilaro