Re: Dig if u will my research paper Chapter 3

Title: Re: Dig if u will my research paper Chapter 3
At 6:21 PM +0100 5/26/03, Geoff Smith wrote:
His piece Mescalin Mix was Riley's first attempts at live looping, "with the help of Ramon Sender, he made use of an Echoplex, a primitive electronic contraption allowing a sound to be repeated in an ever accumulating counterpoint against itself" 1

1 p98 Potter, Keith. Four Musical Minimalists (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press 2000)