Delay plugins help

>From: "Os" <lists@collective.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: Ableton Live
>Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:58:58 +0100
>
>I use it to loop my fellow bandmembers on the fly. It's not an EDP/JamMan
>kind of thing, though you can get looping VST plugins and use them in Live
>as well...

Hi everybody, I'm a total newcomer here. I'm interested in
electronic-ambient music and I plan to put together some kind of pc-based
looping system. I specifically look for real time multiple stereo delays
with sufficiently long delay times, around 20-30 seconds.
Does anyone know if there are VST or RTAS plugins that do this?
Thank you!

Invia messaggi istantanei gratuitamente! http://www.msn.it/messenger/