Re: euro?american grovebox

     Mark,

     Silly me, did I say Musician's Friend?  I meant to say Guitar Center.
 I know they are sort
of the same company, though sometimes they'll have different prices.
Guitar Center just sent out
a circular two days ago that lists the Emu XL-7 for $449 with a $50
rebate.  If you want a better
price on the World expansion ROM, call Danny at Audio Midi Mall.  1 888
600 2625.  Tell him
Stephen from Seattle sent you.  Perhaps he'd even be able to beat the
Guitar Center price on the
XL-7.  Anyway, he's a great guy and I love supporting people like that.

          Stephen

<<<Hmmm, I went to their site and found it to be $499.  Add another $279
for the world ROM and that's a bunch of cash.>>>