Eternal Loop Dharma

Vedic Engineering:
The Chemistry of Sound
Excerpts from a lecture by His Excellency Dr. John Hagelin

According to the most recent discoveries of modern physics, the whole universe is nothing but vibration—a symphony of sounds. Every system in the universe—the elementary particles, the galaxies, and every human physiology—is really just composed of sound, a state of vibration of the Unified Field—the fundamental unity at the basis of the vast diversity of the Cosmos.

The particles of nature, of which we are composed, are the vibrational modes—or “energy eigenstates”—of the Unified Field. The human physiology is therefore just a web of sound that is evolving, unfolding and growing, until the ultimate wholeness—the fully blossomed cosmic potential of individual consciousness, mind and nervous system—is fully expressed. As human beings, we are an evolving, complex package of vibration. This is a scientific fact today.

If we want to enhance our current vibrational state and accelerate the pace of our evolution—that is, if we want to facilitate our transformation from one state into the next—then we must add to our present state those necessary frequencies, those catalysts of sound, that transform one state of vibration into the next.

Through this process, we can also prevent any rising imbalances within our present evolutionary state. To take a very crude example from nutritional science, if our physiology is deficient in vitamin B and we begin to fall ill, then that deficiency can be alleviated simply by taking the necessary B vitamin. But vitamin B is nothing other than a package of vibration, of sound. So even modern medicine and the nutritional sciences are ultimately sciences of sound.

The Maharishi Yagya Program

The Maharishi Yagya program is a far more refined and holistic science of sound that is based upon total knowledge of Natural Law, the knowledge of the Unified Field. The Maharishi Yagya program can take any existing state of a system, any existing state of vibration of a person, and add the specific sounds necessary to bring that state into the next sequential phase of it’s natural evolutionary sequence. It can accelerate the pace of evolution of the system, and also prevent or remove any rising imbalances or impending disasters.

We could look at an example from physics to show how the mechanics of evolution is really just the mechanics of the transformation of sound. In figure 1, we see what physics calls a Feynman Diagram, the simplest possible example of the mechanics of transformation in nature. We start with what we call an electron—in actuality, an incoming state of vibration or sound. We want to transform that electron into some desirable outgoing state—in this case, an up-quark—which we see emerging on the right.

In order to transform the electron, which represents one state of vibration of the Unified Field, into a pair of up-quarks, we add the desired ingredient in the form of sound—in this case, the specific vibrational frequency known as a positron. The positron is exactly the sound or frequency needed to transform the incoming state into the desired outgoing state.

So the whole process of transformation and evolution in nature is really the mechanics of the transformation of sound. We could call it the chemistry of sound, which is fully perfected in the science of the Maharishi Yagya program.

In this science of yagya, the sounds needed to accelerate evolutionary transformations in our own individual lives are added through specific Vedic performances by dozens, or even hundreds, of Vedic Pandits. These highly trained Vedic scholars are experts in the recitation of the Vedic sounds and the assemblage of the precise sounds needed to effect the desired transformation. These Vedic sounds simultaneously counterbalance any negative influences from our past that may be reaching fruition in our near future, because these Vedic recitations create precisely focused positive effects. This is the science of Vedic Engineering, the chemistry of sound known as the Maharishi Yagya program.

Jai Guru Dev

Title: Vedic Engineering: The Chemistry of Sound

[...]

Please call the local phone number for your Time Zone.

Maharishi Yagya Programs –
Time Zone 9A

(CT, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT)

Hillsboro, NH
603-588-4235 (phone)
603-588-4249 (fax)
MaharishiYagya@Maharishi.net

Maharishi Yagya Programs –
Time Zone 9B

(DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NJ, NC, OH, PA, SC, VA, WV)

Bethesda, MD
301-230-0923 (phone)
240-290-0418 (fax)
MaharishiYagyaTZ9@Maharishi.net

Maharishi Yagya Programs –
Time Zone 10

(AL, AZ, AR, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NM, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI, WY)

Lexington, KY
859-977-0875 (phone)
859-977-0876 (fax)
MaharishiYagyaTZ10@Maharishi.net

Maharishi Yagya Programs –
Time Zone 11

(AK, CA, HI, NV, OR, WA)

Palo Alto, CA
650-843-0830 (phone)
650-843-0823 (fax)
MaharishiYagyaTZ11@Maharishi.net

(Outside the U.S.A. and Canada, please contact the Maharishi Yagya program’s international office in Holland at +4141-825-1525 phone, +4141-825-1432 fax.)