EDP part search

Hi all,

It's me again. I just peeked behind the lid of my rack
for the first time since a big gig I did a few weeks back
and what do you know, the little "cap" on the input knob
on one of my Plexes is missing -- you know the one with
the indicator mark on it so you can tell the knob's position
at a distance. I was wondering who the supplier of the
original part was so I could just buy another. While I'm at
it I'll try RadioShack -- seems like a fairly generic knob.
But you never know with these things. Previously I've
purchased replacement switches for the footcontroller
from Mouser Electronics but their catalog doesn't have
any knobs in it. So, I gotta look elsewhere. I just thought
I'd try here first. Maybe someone has the inside scoop.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian