Re: urgent question-- DL4 vs. echo pro??

Maybe it is the EDP's sync.  I don't own one so I can't tell you.  I
know the sync out of the Repeater sucks, so I didn't even try that.  I
was coming out of the my computer's MIDI clock for what ever that's
worth.  When I had a vocalist use the Echo Pro, I didn't have a MIDI
cable long enough to get to where she stood and I just had her dial in
the bpm and it worked fine for me... so much so that I didn't feel the
midi synced delays were that big of a deal.  Anyway, a lot of people
have complained about the Echo Pro's ability to sync to a MIDI signal.
I think it's probably very sensitive to what it's getting.

Mark Sottilaro