Re: good places to play loops in NYC?

Thanks very much for the info. Sorry! I assume everyone knows San
Francisco!
Duh!! I should have been more specific. All my gigs in NYC have been as a
member of loud rock bands, playing joints like the Bowery Ballroom or
Knitting Factory or Arlene's Grocery. I haven't spent enough time in the
city to know much about "arty" places are that are open to slowly evolving,
live, looped cello music. I'm especially fond of venues that double as art
galleries (hence my reference to SF's Luggage Store) or warehouses (similar
to 964 Natoma). Anyway, I have a short list now...I'll post if I get any
gigs in case it's useful to other loopers trying to play out...

all the best, z