Re: Maybe what we do is prog-rock! (funny content)

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 08:26  PM, Jimmy George Band wrote:
> little more time with his sounds and a little less time encouraging
> jaco to
> drink and drug. joe was one of the folks who could have made a
> difference in

bummer. i really like Jaco. he was one of those geniuses who decided
not to let himself flourish in old age. he was also a looper. at least
on one occasion, in some Joni Mitchell video i saw.

> From: Jesse Ray Lucas <jlucas@neoprimitive.net>
>> Excuse me if I just capped your hero.

nope. your post (and jgb's response) was way funnier to me than the
article itself. there was a nice bit in there about Bob Fripp being an
"anal-retentive fascist with a guitar". i thought that was pretty funny.

and yeah, i am too sensitive. :)

btw, speaking of warfare involving keith emerson:
this link was posted to Analogue Heaven a while back, under the subject
"Keith Emerson vs the Infidels". you gotta scroll all the way down to
get what's going on.

http://www.comics-virt.at/Armin/schwert.htm

oh yeah.

---