Re: looping ambient

At 01:20 PM 6/12/2003, Lance Chance wrote:
>yeah, i must admit that that i have not paired the two myself, i was just
>going on a couple of threads i saw here.

it is really quite simple, just connect a midi cable between them and a
trs
cable in the brothersync jacks. In th default settings it will work
immediately.

>i am curious if that "bump" or
>"pop" or whatever happens when you brother sync EDPs.  from my experience
>with sync and the loop point artifact, i would be naturally be inclined to
>say that it would, however, i would be delighted to find out that it
>didn't.

no, it shouldn't have a pop because the BrotherSync allows them to sync at
the sample level. Things that sync only with midi clock would have this
problem since the resolution with midi is very coarse.

kim