Re: looping ambient

Very good point.  A change like that would be easy to implement in the
EDP I would imagine.

I can't help but hope that one day Gibson will find it in its heart to
release a stereo EDP.  It will come with a nice footswitch and cost
$700.  The monkeys that fly out of my ass will encourage me to play
more and your son will eat his veggies.  This is my dream.

Actually, I didn't mention it here, but I had a dream that I bought
some Loop4 roms and decided to take apart a few old Macs to see if I
could make an Echoplex.  It was a very frustrating dream, what with me
not knowing much about computer hardware and all.

Mark Sottilaro