Re: feedback settings

  Hi Terry, For the most part, I keep feedback at 100% since I tend to
change from one idea to another in several different ways, but when I do
use feedback to create fades, I do it dynamically.  In other words, I keep
feedback at 100%, and decrease it to fade a moteif to  an appropriate
level, and then return it to 100%.   -Hope this helps...

Smiles,

Cara

At 12:43 AM 6/14/03 -0700, you wrote:
>What have you discovered to be the best feedback
>setting if you are going to use the echoplex to play
>one long improvisation, so you can still hear the new
>things you are playing, while the things you played
>before gradually fade away, and things don't get too
>saturated.
>
>I'm experimenting myself right now, but have decided
>what setting I like best yet.
>
>Terry

>http://sbc.yahoo.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.