Loop gigs in London this week...

for those of you who care,

Tuesday night - 6-7.30, National Theatre Foyer (on the south bank) - Steve
Lawson (bass+loopage) and Theo Travis (Flute/Sax + loopage) - free to get
in.

then stick around for Rick Walker at The Klinker, The Sussex Pub, N1 - 9pm
start, Rick will play two sets as part of an experimental evening, also
including a couple of performance poets and The Fleapit Orchestra.

And again, on Thursday, Rick at the Klinker, this time with Steve Lawson -
9pm again. Both times, it's £5 to get in, and I Think £3 concs...

e-me for more details, should you need them...

cheers!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net