Re: Requesting tips for dynamic filtering for live looping?

On the Eventide Eclipse you can run modulatable filters that can be swept
by tempo, lfo, input dynamics, adsr. It also has Sample & Hold filtering,
lfo modulated.
On DSP7000/7500/Orville you can even customize the algorithm to deeper
details, having filter modulation depending on audio input pitch and/or
period.... and literally TONS of other possibilities...

Italoop