Re: Frippertronics and Soundscapes

That's a 3 album Japanese bootleg. What I like is how McCartney denied doing that song about the "Packi's" in a big interview in Rolling Stone.

In a message dated 6/16/03 12:53:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time, sine@zerocrossing.net writes:

Here's a good one:  When I was  young I came across a Beatles Bootleg
called "The Black Album."  It was a 5 album set, I think.  Anyway it
was just unedited tapes from the Let It Be sessions.  Amazing.  Paul
McCartney singing "Get Back" with lyrics telling the Pakistanies to get
out of England and stop taking all the good jobs.  No lie.  ...and he
comes off as such a nice lad.  I'm surprised these tapes haven't hit
the public eye at all.  It was for sure the Beatles.  Also some great
takes of the Beatles doing "All things Must Pass" and other later to
become solo work.

Mark Sottilaro