RE: Batt'ries...

The great part of battery operated is to play anywhere-  when 110V is not
available
If you play using a Crate or other portable amp with 12VDC gel cell-or have
your car nearby you can run with a radio shack adapter- 12 to 9VDC- make
sure you have enough amps and get polarity correct! you will be adding
milliamps-  I have found most 9 volt boxes will work with the 14 or so
volts
from car battery- but you are on your own to find out- but I have never
blown a foot pedal or other 9 volt device yet.  I have a 9 volt power
supply
built from a Makita (drill) 9.6 volt battery and the flashlight (it was
free
with the drill) with the head (light) removed and a plug on the end- it has
a push button on off switch-  I use the 12 volt charger in the car for a
second battery.  I amp with car stereo into Bose speakers and run off solar
or solar/battery power-  I love looping outdoors with the RC-20
Jody Rael