Re: Batt'ries...

--- lol c <testtubemicro@hotmail.com> wrote:
> on a counter-question, are either of your adapters
> official?

The Line6 one is, and the RC-20's is not. Depending on
which of my pedalboards I'm using, I power the
Boss/DigiTech/Guyatone/whatever stuff with either a
SignalFlex PS-9, an Arion power supply that used to be
part of one of their little briefcase-style
pedalboards, or a OneSpot transformer with an adapter
chain. Some of my other pedals (like the Digitech
ones)came with their own warts, some of which I use
and some I don't; same with my rack stuff. (You can
see the larger of my rack/pedalboard setups in the
photos section at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pedalboards/?yguid=129742643>,
the smaller one I'm using now isn't posted yet) The
closest I ever came to frying anything with any of
these was when I first powered up one of the little
Guyatone microseries pedals and it stopped working. It
stayed that way for two days, then was fine; I think
caps had to drain to reset it or something like that.
(Then I took it out of its little case and installed
it onboard one of my guitars which you can see in the
'photos' section of
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EccentricLuthierySupportGroup/?yguid=129742643>)

-t-