"Bassloop", the CD

Hey everyone, I've been in "New Dad Land" but the project is very much
alive.At this point we have 16 steller contributers and a game plan
similer to "Loopers Delight Vol I" In that proceeds above and beyond the
printing costs will go to Kim and Loopers Delight.Artists will receive
worldwide fame(via the LD site)their own personal copy,a shot at every
bass publication I know of,and the knowledge that they have personally
influenced the evolution of BASS.I'm also trying to work it so the CD
will be available at future Bass Looping festivals(hello Rick)
 Is this agreeable to everyone??
Scott