Re: LD Shirts - Deadline Today

Thanks a lot to everybody who is ordering a shirt! The t-shirt project was
a very successful fund raising effort in the past, and hopefully it will be
as successful this year. This is how Looper's Delight survives and pays
it's bills, so please help if you can!

and thanks a lot to Jason and his wife for organizing this project. It's a
big effort, and I think we all appreciate it.

thanks!
kim
One of my favourite things about this 'e-community is the way people help each other out, i don't post a lot (generally because someone has beaten me to something or i just don't know, but i have learnt a lot here.
It makes a refreshing change (people helping each other out) as opposed to 'trolling', it's something you see precious little of online !

Personally i love to help out by buying the t-shirts (and i'm going to order the cd's when i get a few more pounds), I just like to echo Kim's thanks to Jason and 'Mrs Jason'

:)

David