RE: Stereo EDP issue

do you have synch set to in on the slave unit?
i assume you are using the brother synch cable (trs)
if all this is true, you should be able to set
threshold on the master unit. if you are using
midi synch, then i think you will have such problems.

i only have one edp, so i may be full of it, but i
had great fun once with another edp-er using brother synch,
and had no issue with loops gettin out of synch.