Re: First Loop Gig and NYC trip

Well.....come on down!!

this is going to be great, cant wait to meet you all face to face.
  just have to make sure i have my map reading head on so i do actually
get
there!
(have booked a lovley hostel near centeral park and the U.N. building.

By the way can anyone recomend me some of the better guitar shops away
from
the tourist trap areas,id hate to pay over the odds just because i look
like
a gulible brit-boy!!!

Much excited!!

Phill