Call for performers

Heya Loopies,

 You have seen my postings about my group Atomic Mobius Machine performing
on the internet on a monthly basis, but, I also have a 2 hour show that
I do every Tuesday, from 8pm-10pm/pst. Normally I have played CD's and
mp3's
with a varied format, and there have been several times I have played all
looping music from many of you that I downloaded. Last month I hosted a
pair of singer/songwriters on my Tuesday night show, and decided that I
would like to continue to do that once a month as well. So, this is an open
invitation to each and everyone of you, if you would like to come perform
a two hour set, combined with a little interviewing, and if we are lucky,
some witty banter, please let me know. I do the show from my living rom
in Cupertino, CA, so that may limit who can make it, but, again, it's an
open invitation... Currently I have someone booked for the August slot,
but everything else is wide open.

peace
-cpr