Re: FS EDPs in the UK...

> Has anyone had experience shipping an EDP to England?  What would that
> cost after taxes and shipping?

Musician's Friend have got them for $799 + $99 for the foot controller.

no idea what shipping would be, or if they ship outside the US.

duty and VAT is pretty expensive - see this site for more details.

http://www.sloanefox.freeserve.co.uk/importukduty.htm

IIRC, the last time I had a bass shipped to the UK, valued at $800, it cost
me about £125 for duty, but the rate for an echoplex may be different, as
different items carry different taxes, I think...

Steve
www.stevelawson.net