SV: SV: EDP quest: unrounded multiply --> record goes back to loop 1

Hi Everybody,

I have solved the problem now. It was my own fault :-I and I apologize
for taking up the list bandwidth with such a stupid mistake of mine
(blushing). Right now I found out that my midi foot controller button
for record did not send midi note on 38 (as I programmed it) but note no
1. The simple explanation is of course that I have happened to change it
by mistake while programming. Forgot the FCB in programming mode when
starting a new EDP session by stepping the very same button for record;
that's how it happened. Strange thing is that midi number 1 also induces
Record, just like 38.

A big thanks, anyway, to all of you that tried to help :-)

Best regards

Per