Re: Frisell -> essential loop recordings

FYI, the bass player from his trio with Joey Baron was Kermit Driscoll. If
you want to hear him loop in the context of that group setting, check out
“the films of Buster Keaton” CD’s.

Personally, I like the aspect that Frisell uses loops as one part of his
vocabulary. He makes more interesting sounds on the good old Digitech
Echo+
petal then most people can create w/ a truckload of gear.

Regards
Lou Rossi

“Lou plays the Chapman Stick and does beautiful & fantastic things with
the
instrument” -Elliott Sharp