RE: cd review page

it really is easy to use. and much easier than say, using an edp...
or searching the ld archives...

it could look better, though.  i bet that wouldn't be hard to do.
they have thousands of albums in their database and we would probably
have a few hundred at most...

if you read the section in the faq on their rating system, it
explains it pretty well...
even the horribly complexified "standard deviation" rating is easy as dirt.

ok, too many posts from me...