SV: SV: SV: EDP quest: unrounded multiply --> record goes back to loop 1

> Från: Kim Flint [mailto:kflint@loopers-delight.com]

> At 03:22 PM 6/25/2003, Per Boysen wrote:
> >Strange thing is that midi number 1 also induces
> >Record, just like 38.
>
> hm, it also doesn't do that here. are you sure you didn't
> happen to change
> the LoopTrig parameter to 1? and maybe turn Autorecord on?
> Then it would do
> what you describe.

Oh yes! Thanks to Andy I tried the LoopTrig# both set to 0 and 1. Using
note no 1 instead of 38 for Record then gave the side effect of either
jumping to loop no 1 or jumping to loop no 2. (When I get back to HQ
I'll read up on LoopTrig# in the paper manual that came with the
EDP/LoopIII)

All the best

Per