Re: Frisell -> essential loop recordings

Wow, now we've had like 10 different Frisell albums recommended! I think
this is why I never end up owning any of them, there's too many to choose
from....

Can you guys distill it down to one really excellent choice for showing
off
his looping? Maybe some of the others can be mentioned in the review of on
the page, but at least let's choose one to head the list.

And can one of you guys write a review of it for the page?

thanks!

kim