Re: Frisell -> essential loop recordings

At 02:25 PM 6/26/2003, Steve Lawson wrote:
> > Can you guys distill it down to one really excellent choice for
>showing off
> > his looping? Maybe some of the others can be mentioned in the review
>of on
> > the page, but at least let's choose one to head the list.
>
>It's pretty tricky to pick one, but I'll certainly go with the suggestion
>try the trio records - either of the Buster Keaton ones, or possibly Live
>-
>all three are with Kermit Driscoll (criminally underrated genius bassist),
>and Joey Baron.

Great, then let's put the Buster Keaton one on there! I went and listened
to the little snippets they have at amazon, it sounds good and there was
definitely some interesting looping caught in there. The rest of the disc
must have a lot more; I'll have to get it and check it all out.

Can I convince one of you to write a review of it for the essential
recordings page? You can even mention some of his other cds in there if
you
want. :-)

kim