Re: Looping influences (generally speaking and on-going) A sort of thanks.

Thanks Ted!  I made the list!  I still put in Flux Aeterna every now
and then and mp3s of it are in my iPod.  I don't know whether or not
you've influenced me, but you sure have entertained me.

Keep up the loops,

Mark Sottilaro