Re: Letter of Introduction

David-
Looking forward to getting together on 7/15..
I am unsubcribing from the loop.com list..way to much traffic,way too much
useless banter for ,y schedule with 60+post per day I just don't have the
time.
please send me the address and direction info for the get together along
with a phone # if I get lost or?
I can always be contactected at my e-m address synthwerks@earthlink.net..
please forward this on to who ever else will be there that day.
Best
Doug M.