Re: What happened to the Headrush?

I think it's still out there, but Akai had some sort
of reorganization of their US division maybe six
months ago. I've never found their distribution to be
particularly effective in terms of getting their
products into stores where you can actually
see/hear/try 'em. At least that appears to be the case
here in the Northeast; it may differ in other parts of
the country.

-t-