Some mp3s of Reaktor4 effects on guitar (and being looped)

If anyone's interesting in getting a taste of the effects in Reaktor, I
spent the weekend working on a demo CD of R4 effects (also available if you
gimme an address)...and also edited up a few recent studio performances and
signed up for a trial period at mac.com, where 19+mb of mp3s are now
sitting in my "public" folder (4 tunes entirely based on guitar processed
with R4, both directly and also post-processed with R4 VST
effects in Peak...Flatblaster is a solid "mastering" tool!). My membername
is
nonstaining, and there's no password on the folder. If anyone's game, just
follow
these (long!) directions and give 'em a listen (please let me know if
there's anything fishy about the mp3s...they're my first, so I might have
made some dumb choices...):

 Directions from Apple:
To open someone's Public folder:

If you're using Windows XP, use iDisk Utility for Windows to open someone's
Public
folder. To download iDisk Utility for Windows, go to www.mac.com, click the
iDisk
icon, and then click the iDisk Utility download link.

If you're using Windows 2000, open My Computer, choose Map Network Drive
from
the Tools menu, then click "Web folder or FTP site." Enter the following as
the location
to add: http://idisk.mac.com/membername-Public? (where "membername" is the
other person's .Mac member name).

If you're using Windows 98, open My Computer, double-click the Web Folders
icon,
then double-click Add Web Folder. Enter the following as the location to
add: http://
idisk.mac.com/membername-Public? (where "membername" is the other person's
.Mac member name).

If you're using Mac OS X version 10.1 or later, choose Connect To Server
from the
Finder's Go menu and type http://idisk.mac.com/membername-Public (where
"membername" is the person's .Mac member name). If the Public folder is
protected
with a password, type "public" in the username field and type the Public
folder
password in the password field.

If you're using Mac OS 9.x, choose Chooser from the Apple menu, then click
AppleShare. Click the Server IP Address button, type "idisk.mac.com" in the
Server
Address field, then click Connect. Type the other user's member name and
the user's
Public folder password, then click Connect. If the user doesn't have a
Public folder
password, type "public" in the Password field. Select the user's iDisk and
click OK.