Re: Hey! I'm loopin' on TV!

--- Greg House <ghunicycle@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So...you gonna post an mpeg of it somewhere so we
> can see?

I don't have any way to do so, but if anyone would
like to post it for me, I'll send 'em a copy of the
disc.

The whole program is 29 minutes long including a piece
about Haiti and an Andy Rooney-esque economic
editorial, but the loopcontent is only in the last 11
minutes. (Edited to that part, it'd eat up about 114
megs; unedited, it's just over 300 megs.)

They say TV adds 10 pounds to one's appearance (or is
it 20?); egad! Do I really look like Sam Kinison?!
Aaaagh... During the set, I distinctly remember a
large drip of perspiration falling from the end of my
nose while I was doing an old school
tweak-the-held-delay pitch drop; little did I realize
that I was being filmed in closeup at the moment.

My Teuffel-shaped doubleneck looks cool, at least.

-t-