Re: Drum & Bass (was Re: Andre LaFosse -> essential looprecordings)

Yeah. You've got a point. It was just that all of the arguments about how
one shouldn't call a particular variety of music "Live Looping" lest it
seem
to exclude other uses of looping devices came flooding back to me as I saw
Kim's reference to "Drum & Bass", a style that excludes plenty of other
uses
of drums and basses. Personally, I just feel that "live looping" isn't
particularly catchy as a name.

Mark