RE: Cambridge loopfest audio files

> hi Per,
> I don't see any adds from quicktime, perhaps because
> I de-checked all the boxes on install.
> (just to hear the os-files)
>
> andy

Ok then :-)  I downloadit QT and now I'm listening to
"02_pete_um_set_pt2.mp4". Nice feel to this recording. But the yahoo
server don't let me download more today although I'm logged in as a
member. This file I downloaded a couple of days ago. Oh well, I'll try
tomorrow.

The QT player looks nice. Just like the iTunes skin I'm using for my MS
Media Player ;-)

Per