Re: OT Re: hummer !

In a message dated 7/8/03 8:59:08 AM, ssrndpty@hotmail.com writes:

<< The Steinberg denoiser is pretty poor. >>

Bummer. I was shocked at the price, I would expect high performance at
that
$$.

After messing around a bit more I was actually able to almost completely
remove the hum using RayGun. I had to adjust the threshold to +12dB. There
is some
loss of brightness but it is listenable especially relative to the
original
file.

RayGun may be mac only, not sure. But if RayGun can do it I would imagine
Wave's or Sonic Foundry would work fine.

BobC

The Thumb Piano Project
www.mp3.com/thumbpianoproject
http://trundlebox.iuma.com.