Re: Line 6 Filter Pro

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 07:04 AM, Scott Hansen wrote:
>  the bummer thing on mine, is the row that has delay effects don't
> work (like i said, my last ebay purchase),

If it wasn't like it was advertised to be, you should make the person
take it back.  If they won't give them bad feedback.  I've yet to have
a really bad ebay experience.

> i've also heard a few people say good things about the korg kaoss box,
> and it's
> pretty small, but it costs more than the ineko.

I got mine for $250 and I love it.  I guess that's more than double the
Ineko, but it's worth is for the touch pad and BPM synced effects.
Will sync to a MIDI clock too, though I seem to have to tell it to do
that every time I start it.  I guess no long term memory on that box.

> ps-i remember seeing on harmony-central.com a few days ago that
> someone was selling a sherman filterbank (ver 1) for like 400$. if you
> want some incredible filter sounds, that's the route to go, based on
> the samples i've heard from their website.

Check out the Lexicon MPX1.  It's not the best for filter sounds, but
it's pretty good and has a huge variety of effects.  Excepts tap tempo
and MIDI clock for sync.  Really great box.  I'd buy another if I had
the cash.

Mark Sottilaro