RE: adrenalinn & stuff

Title: RE: adrenalinn & stuff

chaps-
been away for a few days and missed a few posts. for those of you interested in contributing to the bassloops compilation, yes I am still happy to do the compilation-mastering and I even have some ideas for the artwork, aswell as the wherewithal to produce same and get the whole shebang packaged and manufactured.

as far as duration and delivery mechanism- how long of a piece you submit would depend to some degree on how many folks want to be a part of this, though I'd suggest something around 8 minutes as the absolute maximum. I can deal with most formats, but cd-r is probably easy for the majority. the sequencing of the album is a tricky bit... would we be placed alphabetically? in order of age? open to suggestions.

now then. does anybody else have an adrenalinn? mine, with which I'm otherwise very happy, has developed a fault wherein it will not store edited presets. it used to.... and now it doesn't.

I can edit presets, both factory and user, but when I store them to a user-location and switch away, I discover that the user preset has reverted to whatever was in there before. the thing beeps through it's main-output when a store operation has happened, and it still does that, but the store operation obviously isn't happening.

I have tried an init, which just overwrites the user memories with the corresponding factory presets, and this didn't take, either. so I'm stuck with a handful of my presets I made when it was still working properly.

I just wanted to see if anyone on the list had encountered this- I shall be writing to roger in a couple of days.

duncan
(based in london, for those of you poised with cds and jiffy-bags; mail me off-list for an address)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.If you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other
checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not
affect your systems / data. Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of MTV Networks Europe unless specifically stated,
nor does this message form any part of any contract unless so stated.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe