Re: Roland SPD-S WAS: Re: Another EDP question

> Recently I have exchanged my "drum machine" (a MC-303) for a microphone
> to mimic drums with my voice and record them into the loops. It's so
> much faster (need no programming) and way more fun! I just need to work
> a bit on my beatboxing chops ;-D

http://www.humanbeatbox.com/index.shtml
http://www.humanbeatbox.com/tutorials/index.shtml

On of my all time favourite sounds is from Amon Tobin's Permutation album
which, as far as I can tell, (and I can't tell very far) is vinyl
scratching, of beatboxing, into a wah and filter...

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "The beats are ok, I suppose, but the vocals
sound like the vintage jazz singers from my dad's record collection. It's
not for me."