Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes

I used to use an Akai MX-76 "mixbay" for this. 1RU, 7-in, 6-out, each
out can have a mix of any or all inputs, and presets can be selected
by a footswitch or MIDI. Probably long discontinued, but I happen to
have two them sitting around if you think it would work for you let
me know off list.

-Alex S.