Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes

The MC-8 was a precursor to the Switchblades.  It allows anything to
anything routing (8 mono ins/8 mono outs) but the patches are not CC
controllable - you can't use expression pedals to fade between multiple
sources/inputs (as you can w/ the Switchblades).  Also, the MC-8 has a
very short, but noticeable, signal cutoff when switching between
patches/routings (via program changes or manually on the front panel).

More information at
http://www.soundsculpture.com/company/about%5Fhistory.htm