Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes

OK now I've got serious gear-lust for a Switchblade 16x16 - it's exactly
what I've been looking for! Time to start saving. If anyone fancies helping
out with the contributions, feel free to go and buy my CDs... ;o)

with my MPX-G2, four EDPs and Kaoss pad hooked up through the switchblade,
the possibilities would be almost too great...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk (gig details, news, MP3s etc.)
www.stevelawson.net (the side-door)
www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk (buy CDs)
www.pmrecords.gemm.com (buy the same CDs)
www.solobassnetwork.org.uk (other people making solo bass noises)

>> The MC-8 was a precursor to the Switchblades.  It allows anything to
anything routing (8 mono ins/8 mono outs) but the patches are not CC
controllable - you can't use expression pedals to fade between multiple
sources/inputs (as you can w/ the Switchblades).  Also, the MC-8 has a very
short, but noticeable, signal cutoff when switching between
patches/routings
(via program changes or manually on the front panel).<<