Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes

You're right. I got confused when I drew that. It's not totally parallel,
but if
you did the RC20 loop first, then split out the Headrush, it might be
useful, but
probably not moreso then simply having them in series and not adding to
the rc20s
loop while you're working.

Sorry,
Greg