Re: What loopers have feedback control?

In a message dated 7/11/03 9:34:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jlucas@neoprimitive.net writes:

I guess the little
roller thingy for your foot is just a volume control.

yes, but if you use both outs (on the rang there are 2) i send one into my air -fx then into my mackie 1202 the other is a clean loop signal straight into the mackie, this is the loop effected by the roller, the other has to be delt with at the mixer.....lots can happen in this setup.....if you have never messed with a rang give it a shot, its a great box.....michael